Marketing Executive (m/f/d)
Rellingen / Hamburg, Vollzeit
Our mission is to bring a new sense of light to the world. Light determines how we perceive life by shaping our vision, our feelings and our biological rhythm. We want to activate people's feelings and visions with light!
As part of our team, you will work with people with different talents and personalities. This is how we realize our vision to create an inspiring environment where everyone feels valued and empowered to do the best work of their lives.
To support our team in Rellingen near Hamburg we are looking for a Marketing Executive (m/f/d)
Implement the marketing strategy
Develop and optimize marketing plans for various products and services based on existing strategies and communication plans.
Inspire our target group
Working closely with our creative team and copywriting, you will support target group optimized marketing efforts and inspire our target audience in a special way.
Coordinate our B2C and B2B channels
Ensure the distribution of marketing materials on our online and offline channels. You are primarily responsible for our online channels and act as an interface to our sales team.
Bring creativity and analysis together
You will monitor ongoing marketing campaigns and spend based on developed plans and allocated budgets. Create and generate reports related to key performance indicators (KPIs) of ongoing marketing campaigns.
- You bring relevant experience in operational B2C and B2B marketing.
- You know current marketing tools and software and are interested in digital innovations, which you integrate into the work process.
- You are open-minded and solution-oriented. You quickly get to grips with new processes.
- You can empathize with different target groups and love to come up with new and innovative ideas to reach them in a goal-oriented way.
- Organization and planning are part of your work routine.
- You are a team player, always networked and value collaborative work.
- Dynamic and inspiring workplace
- Large outdoor area to relax
- Flexible working hours and hybrid working
- Collaborative work in a flat hierarchy
- Personal training budget
- Free vegan restaurant
- Free museum visits
- Company fitness (E-Gym Wellpass)
- Bike leasing
We look forward to receiving your application with salary expectations to:
Linda Drexler, People Operations Manager