Team Coordinator Logistics & Technical Support (m/f/d)
Rellingen / Hamburg, Vollzeit
Our mission is to bring a new sense of light to the world. Light determines how we perceive life by shaping our vision, our feelings and our biological rhythm. We want to activate people's feelings and visions with light!
As part of our team, you will work with people with different talents and personalities. This is how we realize our vision to create an inspiring environment where everyone feels valued and empowered to do the best work of their lives.
For our team in Rellingen near Hamburg we are looking for a Team Coordinator Logistics & Technical Support (m/f/d)
You will be responsible for a team of 10 employees and for the daily operations. You will provide the team with professional guidance and support in technical matters. You are responsible for personnel and vacation planning, as well as part of the production planning.
Actively drive progress
You are motivated by your constant desire for improvement. You help shape the strategic and conceptual developments of the logistics and technical service areas.
Coach the team
As a leader you are a role model, empower your team and drive change.
- You have completed vocational training in logistics or similar.
- You have already gained first management experience
- You have knowledge in warehouse and inventory management
- You are experienced in warehouse management and disposition management software (ideally SAP) and also have good PC user skills
- You enjoy KPI's and their improvement
- You are empathic, enjoy a dynamic environment and innovative ideas
- Flexible working hours
- Collaborative work in a flat hierarchy
- Modern, dynamic workplace
- Large outdoor area to relax
- Personal training budget
- Free vegan restaurant
- Free museum visits
- Company fitness (E-Gym Wellpass)
- Bike leasing
We look forward to receiving your application with salary expectations to:
Linda Drexler, People Operations Manager