Customer Support (m/f/d)
Rellingen / Hamburg, full-time
Our mission is to bring a sense of light to the world. Light determines how we perceive life by shaping our vision, our feelings and our biological rhythm. We want to activate people's feelings and visions with light!
As part of our team you will work with people with different talents and personalities. This is how we realize our vision to create an inspiring environment where everyone feels valued and empowered to do the best work of their lives.
To support our team in Rellingen near Hamburg we are looking for a Customer Support (m/f/d)
Offer the best customer experience
Your mission is to give every customer the best possible experience. Thanks to your high level of competence and communication skills, customers like to get in touch with us. You demonstrate the necessary sensitivity for critical customer concerns.
Develop successful partnerships
Maintain a close relationship with our key partners. Develop these through your professionalism, good communication and empathy.
Optimize our workflows
Take responsibility for inquiries, planning and orders. Coordinate the processes from order to delivery and after sales.
Maximize our learning curve
You bring innovative impulses to our customer service, work together with the team to find solutions and optimize existing processes.
- You have relevant experience in customer support
- You have experience with CRM & store systems
- You are open-minded and solution-oriented
- You bring initiative and independence to pursue your goals
- You are interested in digital innovations and integrate them into the work process
- You like to learn and pass on your knowledge to your team
- Dynamic and inspiring workplace
- Large outdoor area to relax
- Flexible working hours and hybrid working
- Collaborative work in a flat hierarchy
- Personal training budget
- Free vegan restaurant
- Free museum visits
- Company fitness (E-Gym Wellpass)
- Bike leasing
We look forward to receiving your application with salary expectations to:
Linda Drexler, People Operations Manager