Project Success (m/f/d)
Our mission is to bring a new sense of light to the world. Light determines how we perceive life by shaping our vision, our feelings and our biological rhythm. We want to activate people's feelings and visions with light!
As part of our team you will work with people with different talents and personalities. This is how we realize our vision to create an inspiring environment where everyone feels valued and empowered to do the best work of their lives.
To support our team in Rellingen near Hamburg, we are looking for an employee in Project Success (m/f/d).
Provide the best experience for our project customers
You have the ambition to give every project customer the best possible experience. Due to your high competence and communication skills, partners like to get in touch with us. You demonstrate the necessary tact and sensitivity for critical issues.
Develop successful partnerships
Maintain a close relationship with our key partners. Develop these through your professionalism, good communication and empathy.
Optimize our workflows
Take responsibility for inquiries, planning and orders. Take over the project management for the processes from order to delivery and after sales.
Maximize our learning curve
You bring innovative impulses to our customer service, work together with the team on solutions and optimize existing processes.
- You have experience in sales or support, ideally with reference to project management
- You have experience with CRM tools
- You are open-minded and solution-oriented
- You like to learn and pass on your knowledge to your team
- You are interested in digital innovations and integrate them into the work process
- You bring initiative and independence to pursue your ambitious goals
- Dynamic and inspiring workplace
- Large outdoor area to relax
- Flexible working hours and hybrid working
- Collaborative work in a flat hierarchy
- Personal training budget
- Free vegan restaurant
- Free museum visits
- Company fitness (E-Gym Wellpass)
- Bike leasing
We look forward to receiving your application with salary expectations to:
Linda Drexler, People Operations Manager