Accountant for payables (m/f/d)
Rellingen/Hamburg, full time
Our mission is to bring a new sense of light to the world. Light determines how we perceive life by shaping our vision, our feelings and our biological rhythm. We want to activate people's feelings and visions with light!
As part of our team you will work with people with different talents and personalities. This is how we realize our vision to create an inspiring environment where everyone feels valued and empowered to do the best work of their lives.
To support our team in Rellingen near Hamburg we are looking for an Accountant for payables (m/f/d)
Be responsible for the accounts payable department
Maintain and review all financial aspects with our vendors and service providers, including timely posting and payment of invoices, taking into account discount deadlines.
Communicate with stakeholders
You are in regular communication with our internal and external stakeholders and are a reliable contact person for your area.
Keep the overview
You have a complete overview of your work and tasks. You are actively involved in the preparation of monthly and annual financial statements.
Maximize our learning curve
Collaborate with all departments, bring your own initiative, motivation and creative solutions to continuously improve processes. Define your goals and work towards your success.
- You have successfully completed a commercial apprenticeship
- You have first relevant work experience and accounting knowledge
- You have a high affinity for numbers and an interest in financial topics
- You work in a structured and focused manner and are able to set priorities
- You are open-minded and enthusiastic about light and digitalization
- You have first experience with ERP systems, e.g. SAP
- You speak good German and English
- Dynamic and inspiring workplace
- Large outdoor area to relax
- Flexible working hours and hybrid working
- Collaborative work in a flat hierarchy
- Personal training budget
- Free vegan restaurant
- Free museum visits
- Company fitness (E-Gym Wellpass)
- Bike leasing
We look forward to receiving your application with salary expectations to:
Linda Drexler, People Operations Manager